Endless by Amanda Gray Review!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

I just finished reading Endless a couple days ago. I flew through that book because I wanted to know what happened to Jenny! It's another take on the Romanov family tale. However, the story uses the tale of the family as the characters background but has a completely different feel to the story. It has time travel, reincarnation, mysterious robed people who are supposedly monks and a great romance story. It's interesting to see how Ms. Gray incorporated each character in her story to the characters of the "original" story.


I don't want to give too much away about this book so I'm just going to leave it at that. Plus, I have homework I should be doing right now......oops! I enoyed this book and gave it 4 out of 5 stars on goodreads. I can't help but love a good Russian historical fiction book. Especially since I'm taking Russia through films as a course. So this book was semi-school related right? (I wish)

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Emily's Novel Adventures 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.