The Princess in the Opal Mask Review!

Sunday, February 23, 2014





I've decided to take a break from reading The Name of the Wind and I've picked up a couple of other books instead. One of them was The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist.

There's a dual point of view in this book between Princess Wilha and Elara. Wilha is the masked princess and Elara is an orphan girl, both from the kingdom of Galandria. About 100 pages into the book you figure out how they're connected to each other. I thought the first 100 pages were a bit slow but then it picked up after that. It was an interesting story and it had a historical fiction kind of feel to it.

Because it was slower in the beginning, I gave this book a 3.5 out of 5 star rating on goodreads. It was still a cute book and interesting but it wasn't my favorite novel out there.
I recommend this book for people who like stories about princesses and mystery!


I hope you have a great day!
Emily

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Emily's Novel Adventures 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.